We seek professional team players who are energetic and motivated to manage advisor relationships over the telephone. Representatives must be conversant in insurance and annuity products, and work to continuously improve their product and industry knowledge. Attendance in staff meetings, onsite and outside training is required. Representatives will track and record advisor information in our CRM database. They support the sales activities of Regional Vice Presidents out in the field and troubleshoot applications and paperwork with our case managers.
- Support the consultative sales efforts of Regional Vice Presidents by making telephone calls to advisors and registered representatives: conduct needs analysis, identify opportunities, and provide product support.
- Initiate conversations with advisors and producers in order to stimulate interest in products we offer.
- Manage advisor/producer relationships.
- Use Clarke’s CRM to document activity.
- Ability to genuinely engage customers in conversation, building rapport in order to assess needs
- Financial Services / Insurance and Annuity experience
- Life and Health Licenses (Preferred. Must be able to obtain.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Outlook required.)
- Pass a background check
- Provide references that will attest to work ethic and ability