Focused on Advisor Education
fulfilling our mission with advisor education
At Clarke, we are dedicated to advisor knowledge. We want you to have all of the information you need to build your business. That’s why we’ve provided created a variety of ways for you to learn.
- The Clarke School – Selected news articles, white papers, webinars, and podcasts are available on the front end of our website for those who register with us. Full access to The Clarke School and its library resources is exclusive and available to advisors and producers in our client family. Login now or register for Advisor Portal access to the entire collection, which also includes carrier overviews and ratings, product collateral, application forms, and appointment materials.
- One-on-One Training – Our Regional Vice Presidents work in the field, providing invaluable product and sales training. Tap their acumen for new products, hot rates, customized illustrations, and more.
- Group Presentations – Sometimes it makes sense to train your entire sales team at one time. Count on us to lead discussions on a variety of subjects, including
- CD Comparison Training – Repositioning Cash
- Determining Client’s Life Insurance Needs
- Fixed Income Alternatives
- Income and Accumulation Concept Training
- Introduction and Positioning of Index Annuities
- Introduction and Positioning of Long-Term Care
- Restricted Medicaid Annuities
- The Real Deal on Retirement, Social Security, and Medicaid Annuities’
- Understanding Index and Variable Annuities
- Using Existing Assets to fund Asset-Based Long-Term Care
- Clarke eLearning – We developed Advisor Portal, AnnuityNetTM, and AssureXpressTM to help you automate and streamline your business. If you don’t have time for an in-person demonstration, download our step-by-step webinars on your own time.
- Clarke Consulting – In addition to our two wholesaling services, Clarke Select and Clarke Comprehensive, we for clients as expert advisors. As your consultant, we provide unbiased advice. Our best-fit solutions are derived from working with a large family of “A” category rated insurance carriers. We design, manage, and refine Annuity, Long-Term Care (LTC), and Life products for banks, broker-dealers, credit unions, and producer groups. We also design new platforms, develop proprietary and private label annuity and insurance products, and conduct carrier due diligence review and documentation critiques.